A single trip to the make up store can easily set you back hundreds of dollars. If you invest on good products that will truly make a encouraging dissimilarity in your look, then judge the money well spent. The problem is when you stock up on beauty products that you don’t use because you realize you don’t need them or inferior, they’re the wrong beauty products for you.
Here is a list of the eight have to-have items for your make-up set up. The exact brand you will choose will depend on your resources, your preferences and your skin type but this should serve as your guideline as to what you really need. Following this list will save you from making redundant make-up purchases.
1. Dyed moisturizer- unless you’re going to a dinner party or a photo shoot, you don’t really need to heap on the make-up. Instead of using foundation (liquid or cake), purchase a good painted moisturizer. tinted moisturizers give your skin an even, clean, natural look. It also gives you the other benefit of moisturizing your skin.
2. Tweezers- there is nothing like clean brows to give your face an immediate face-lift. With the right brow shape, your face can look young and clean. The best tweezers are moderately cheap so they will possibly be the cheapest should-have in your make-up kit. Good tweezers can last you many years.
3. Eyelash curler- Bright, clear, open eyes can make a big diversity in a person’s look. Curled lashes help in showcasing beautiful eyes.
4. Blush- Healthy flushed cheeks can make a person look absolutely magnificent and can complete a person’s natural look. There are a number of blushes offered in the market in different forms: powder, gel, pencil and others. Some products even work as both cheek and lip tints.
5. Lipstick- Opt for a good shade of lipstick that can take you from day to night. You can get more than a few shades of lipstick because there are copiousness of inexpensive brands obtainable but you ought to have one lipstick shade that can work for all your wear and for different situations. Once you find a shade that works for your skin tone and your wear, make sure to get a fresh tube as soon as it runs out. This lipstick will be your signature shade, something you don’t have to think twice about putting on when you’re in a run.
6. Eyeliner- eyeliners can be used to line eyelids or term eyebrows. It can make your eyes look bigger or smaller based on your penchant. Pencil eyeliners are great because they are inexpensive and they don’t drip.
7. Lip gloss- for days when you don’t feel like wearing make-up but can not step out of the house looking messy, lip gloss can add an instantaneous ‘oomph’ to your look. Lip gloss are also great when you need to do quick touch ups.
8. Mascara- applying mascara can make a person look extra attractive with very little attempt. make investments in a good mascara to give your eyes an immediate ‘pop’. Mascaras are also great for when you want the more dramatic outcome of smoky eyes.
For more information visit