As people age, their epidermal cells become less sticky that makes skin noticeably thinner. When skin becomes thinner, the effectiveness of its barrier role decreases and releases moisture instead of locking it in the skin. When this happen, the skin is more flat to dryness and it is likely to lose its gift to repair itself.
When the dermal layer becomes thin, it makes less collagen and elastin fibers. These causes wrinkles and make skin hang down.
Aside from the ageing route, sun damage is also linked to wrinkle formation. When skin is uncovered to sun for a long period of time, it can effect to dryness and it can damage the collagen fibers that protects the skin. In addition, long term subjection to sun can cause skin disorder and cancer.
Other factors of wrinkle formation are the following: Poor nutrition, stress, sleep deficiency, glut alcohol or illegal drug spending, and air pollution.
1. continuous publicity to sunlight can cause serious skin damage. Experts propose the use of hat when on the beach specially between 12nn-2pm. Use of sunscreen and sunglasses is also helpful to shun wrinkles that might appear around the eyes.
2. Smoking is dangerous to your health. And also to your skin. People who are smoking form wrinkles around their mouth earlier measure up to to non-smokers. To keep skin healthy, let alone cigarette and smoky places like bars and restaurants.
3. steer clear of alcoholic beverages. Undue alcohol utilization is bad for the skin. Alcohol prevents the body from absorbing vitamins needed to keep the skin healthy.
4. Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water everyday. Water helps in keeping the skin glowing and healthy. It is an successful element in dipping wrinkles, flushing toxins, fat, and other foreign ingredients out of the body.
5. Use olive oil as much as possible. It makes the skin soft and younger looking.
6. Eat tomatoes and vegetables. These contain nutrients that are proven to make the skin look younger. In addition, fruits, nuts, and beans are also good food for the skin.
7. Reject the urge to get a tan. Experts agree that although tan makes men and women look sexier, it can create threat to the skin. Try self-tanner instead. Never use tanning bed or sunlamp.
8. Cosset the skin once in a while by going to spa or sauna. Also, get 8 or more hours of sleep. These can do wonders on the skin in no time.
9. Use moisturizer twice everyday.
Dermatologists are advising people who have few, shallow wrinkles to use moisturizing creams and sunscreen. However, more and more people are looking for more move forward technology in erasing the signs of ageing.
Lately, dermatologists responded to people’s request for wrinkle healing. Botox was presented that soften wrinkles that are caused by grimacing or squinting. Hyaluronic or collagen acid are injected on the skin to put on a pedestal wrinkles.
Another breakthrough is laser conduct to minimize wrinkles. Most familiar laser handling is called Carbon Dioxide laser that is designed for deeper wrinkles.
People who have deep, undue wrinkles remedy to face lift. It is a surgical process that is both omnipresent and expensive that produces exceptional results.
Wrinkles cannot be prevented but they can be delayed. There is nothing more agreeable than looking younger than one’s age. So, just follow these tips and stay young!
For more information visit