First let us examine some of the the preventable causes. Some of them are listed below:
- trying to squeeze them out to get rid of them.
- Oily skin that is not regularly cleaned
- Use of oily moisturizers, lotions, sunscreens
- Oily make-up
Now let me tell you how to get rid of them.
- Use a face scrub to gently cleanse the skin to remove the dead cells. Remember to be gentle.
- Avoid any dirt or dust directly on your face on a windy day.
- Use a regular skin cleansing routine. Read my article on skin cleansing on this blog.
- Tomato magic- tomato is very good for skin as it has cleansing properties. Take a slice of tomato and rub the pulp on the area affected with black heads. Keep it applied for 5-10 minutes and the wash off with water. Use it once a week.
- Drink good about of water everyday.Blackheads just indicate you are keeping your skin dehydrated.