Since celebrities like Christina Aquilera have access to all the best beauty tips, techniques, and products, they have a lot of secrets to share. To discover their beauty secrets click on the letter of their first names and scroll down. Then click on the links under their names to discover their secrets. Scroll to your favorite celebrity, or the star who looks most like you, or simply keep scrolling down to check out all the celebrity beauty secrets!
• Alicia Keys loves the look of naturally long, thick lashes. She loves Talika Eyelash Lipocils, a gel which nourishes the lash root to promote eyelash growth! Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Would you believe this claim is actually backed up by the French Advertising Claims Bureau? This product is supposed to give you eyelashes so long and thick that you don't need mascara! It is available at Amazon.com
• Like many celebrities, Alicia Keys loves this skin care product line. Find out what her celebrity beauty secret is.
• Here is a beauty secret from Alyssa Milano beauty secret for plump, full lips. This is a can't miss celebrity beauty secret!
• Alyssa Milano is known for her variety of brunette hairstyles. She likes to vary her look to keep it fresh, by going with light brown hair with dark blonde highlights, or with rich brown hair with caramel highlights.
• Wish you had full, pouty lips like Angelina Jolie? While hers are natural, you can plump yours without collagen injections. Try Lip Fusion XL.
• Angelina Jolie is a huge fan of Paint Cosmetiques Glaze Stick in Bittersweet (a cinnamon shade). This creamy glaze can be used to brighten eyes, lips or cheeks! She wore it during the making of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and to the Academy Awards where she picked up the Best Supporting Actress trophy for Girl Interrupted! It is available at Paintcosmetiques.com.
• Angelina Jolie's hairstylist shares his celebrity beauty tip for adding volume to the roots of Angelina's hair. He does this with a little sprinkling of Johnson's Baby Powder and a hair dryer. You rub the bady powder into your roots and then blow dry it away. It also mops up any grease from "second or third day hair", acting as an emergency dry shampoo.
• These skinny jeans are the favorite curve huggers of Angelina Jolie.