A beautiful and healthy skin is a big trust booster. Some people are naturally beautiful and so don’t use any ‘skin care cosmetic’. Then there are others, who don’t use skin care cosmetic due to their laziness. Still some feel that skin care cosmetic can damage their skin, and so abandon the use of any kind of skin care cosmetic. However, there are a large number of people who do use skin care cosmetic (that’s why the business of skin care cosmetic is prospering).
So, is skin care cosmetic practical, or is it destructive? Well, the thoughts seem alienated. However, one thing is for sure - Looking beautiful is for sure nice and very advantageous. Also, too much skin care cosmetic can for sure be harmful (as such, surfeit of anything is detrimental). So, what does one do?
The first thing is to invent (and follow) a skin care usual that will help keep your skin healthy and illness-free. The general commendation is to cleanse and moisturise everyday, and tone and exfoliate intermittently (as and when needed).
Next thing is the skin care cosmetics that you would be using furthermore (as beauty enhancers). These skin care cosmetics could either be part of your skin care custom or be useful only on special events (e.g. when attending a party etc).
The most important thing with skin care cosmetic is its mixture. Here is a set of rules that you should use when finding any skin care cosmetic:
* The general rule is to use products that fit your skin type. This is true both for the regular products and for the skin care cosmetic. So check the label to see what it says e.g. ‘for dry skin only’ or ‘for all skin types’ etc.
* Test the skin care cosmetic before using it. This can be done by using the skin care cosmetic on a small patch of skin e.g. ear lobes and checking the response of your skin to the product
* Check the materials of the skin care cosmetic for chemicals that you are allergic to. Do not use products that are very harsh on skin e.g. products with high alcohol concentrations; such cosmetics might work for once but cause a long-lasting scratch to your skin.
* ‘More isn’t better’. Make sure that you apply the products in right capacity (neither less not more). Also, be gentle with your skin and follow the right steps for application of skin care products. Roughness too hard or trying to squeeze a boil can lead to permanent hurt to your skin.
* Finally, if you have a skin condition e.g. acne etc, you should consult your dermatologist before using any skin care cosmetic.
For more information visit